Friday 11 June 2010

Audrey Tatou :)



Audrey Tatou is pretty much one of my favourite actresses ever (I'm sure one of my close friends Elinor agrees!!). After seeing her in a magazine, I immediately ran down, and around, to my local hairdressers, saying, "Can you make me look like her?!". Maybe this is due to the fact that she is amazingly pretty, has great hair and a perfect complexion - not much to ask fairy godmother. While she is still un-phased next to her other co-stars and celebrities who all pretty much tower above her 5ft frame. She is know worldwide for her work in films such as Amelie, The Da Vinci Code, Priceless and Coco Before Chanel. However, despite working in international films, she still is very much a French actress, saying the following, "I am, at the end of the day, a French actress. I am not saying I will never shoot an English-language movie again, but my home, my community, my career is rooted in France".









1 comment:

  1. I recognise that picture from Priceless, some of the dresses she wears in that film are AMAZING :)
    And yeah, wouldn't it be great to look like her...
    :D

    ReplyDelete