Wednesday 9 June 2010

Julia Sheer and Tyler Ward. I love them.



Well, this duo is my present music addiction and prevented the swift writing of my English coursework! She's 18 and has a fab voice, while he's a full time music producer in Denver. They seem to loooove Taylor Swift and have done quite a few of her songs, but also copy a heap of others (including Tik Tok, Airplanes, California Gurls). You may find them a bit, well cheesy but their voices and his guitar playing make for very good coursework listening - that's what I think :). He's got a few albums on itunes and has co-written a few songs. Check them out and tell me what you think; http://www.youtube.com/user/JuliaSheer#p/u/8/idnvgIRdYhc






2 comments:

  1. She's such a good singer!
    Thanks for the suggestion :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is REALLY good!!!

    And it's nice to see your first post!!

    Katee.

    ReplyDelete